The 31st Penicuik 10km Road Race will be on
Saturday 10th May 2014 • Start Time ~ 2:15pm
Postal entries are open now – print out the form at the bottom of this page.
Declarations, changing facilities and parking are located at Penicuk High School, Carlops Road, Penicuik
- Declarations and entries open at noon, close at 1:30pm
- Pre-entry fee £9 (affiliated) or £11 (non-affiliated)
- Entry on the day £12 (affiliated) or £14 (non-affiliated)
- Prizes to major category winners
- Categories : Local/Junior/Senior/40-49/50-59/60+
- Teams: First 3 seniors to finish per club
- Under UK Athletics rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit event
- Memento for first 220 runners
- Please Note: No headphone/earphones/ipods etc permitted during race
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving – Donation for charity is encouraged.
- Athletes must be aged 17 on or before 31st August 2013
For pre-entry simply fill in our online form via EntryCentral – and pay online too, no posting required! We can also accept postal entries – please download, print & complete this form and return it together with the entry fee by Thursday 8th May 2014.