Penicuik WeatherToday 100%High 13° / Low 11°RainOccasional rain. High 13C. Winds E at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around 12mm. Locally heavier rainfall possible.Tomorrow 20%High 14° / Low 11°OvercastCloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 14C. Winds ENE at 15 to 30 km/h.Thursday 80%High 14° / Low 11°Chance of RainPeriods of rain. High 14C. Winds NNE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around 6mm.Friday 20%High 17° / Low 8°OvercastOvercast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 17C. Winds N at 15 to 25 km/h.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
My first entry into the forum, wow it’s brilliant! I have entered all the various Grand Prix events into the calendar, so keep an eye out for up and coming races! I hope to add more information to each entry … Continue reading
A last minute decision to forego the Carnethy 5 Hills Race training and I was on my way to the town at the mouth of the Tweed. It was well worth the trek as the day was mild and mostly … Continue reading
Have a look around our new website, it still has all the same information as the old one but no club forum anymore as we have now changed to ‘blog’ format for members to post race reports. We also have … Continue reading