The 36th Penicuik 10km Road Race will be on
Saturday 11th May 2019 • Start Time ~ 11am
Registration, toilets and changing facilities are located at Penicuik High School, Carlops Road, Penicuik
Declarations and entries open at 9am and close at 10.30am
- Pre-entry fee £9 (affiliated) or £11 (non-affiliated)
- Entry on the day £12 (affiliated) or £14 (non-affiliated)
- Prizes to major category winners: Local/Junior/Senior/40+/50+/60+
- Teams: First 3 seniors to finish per club
- Under UK Athletics rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit event
- Medal for all runners
- Forst Aid will be provided by St Andrews Ambulance
|Category||Age Range||Age Requirements|
- Only bone conducting headphoes permitted. Marshals are instructed to note number of any runner who flaunts this rule and they will be disqualified at the finish-line.
- Race time limit – 1hr 30mins
- Sorry, our race is not suitable for novelty fancy dress or those wishing to shake a charity bucket
- We are asking runners to bring donations for the local foodbank. Toiletries, dried or tinned foods, soap powder etc. all gratefully received.
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving held in the High School. All proceeds will go to Macmillan Cancer and Penicuik Youth Band.
For pre-entry simply fill in our online form via EntryCentral – and pay online too, no posting required! We can also accept postal entries – please download, print & complete this form and return it together with the entry fee by Thursday 9th May 2019